Product Reviews | Product Videos
Bauer Supreme TotalOne NXG 67 Flex Composite Hockey Stick
- Bauer Supreme TotalOne NXG 67 Flex Composite Hockey Stick
- SUPREME POWER SHAFT
- The square double concave taper is thicker in the hosel area to work in coordination with the mid shaft amplified kick to minimize shaft deflection during powerful shots to optimize energy transfer and keeping blade aligned for accuracy.
- Raised tactile ridges increase sensory connection with the stick. Paired with SUPREME’s square corners and double concave shaft walls, TAC-SPIRAL gives players a secure grip even in the most aggressive handling and shooting situations.
- AMPLIFIED MID KICK
- Engineered for maximum energy output with minimum effort using a stiffer lower shaft with a softer middle, creating a stick that
- is easily loaded — perfect for powerful slap shots, one-timers and wrist shots.
- PATENTED DUAL-DENSITY BLADE CORE — NEW
- eLASTech technology (Sr & Int only ) — NEW
- Amplified Mid-Kick point
- Lightweight TeXtreme® construction
- Monocomp technology
- Pure Shot blade profile
- SUPREME power dual taper
- Square double concave shaft dimensions
- Ergonomically designed TAC-SPIRAL texture
- Matte finish
- HockeyEmpire.com price
From These Manufacturers
- If you don't see what you're looking for please call us toll free: 1-800-828-7496
- Save 10% when you order 10 or more of the same item. Get your teammates together and save on skates, sticks, helmets and more!
- Shop with confidence 30 day hockeyempire.com price guarantee