Bauer Vapor APX2 Junior Hockey Skates
CURV® COMPOSITE UPPER The X-rib design provides structural support and stability throughout the boot, allowing for faster acceleration and quicker turns. The angle of the boot is cut aggressive to allow greater forward flex. INJECTED STABILITY LACING SYSTEM Innovative one-piece construction maximizes energy return and provides increased stability throughout the life of the skate and explosive energy transfer with every stride. The NEW stability lacing system reduces the amount of total energy lost vs. traditional construction allowing the player to exit turns faster while increasing acceleration for more energy transfer to the ice. The new lacing system will help make each cross over quicker allowing the player to experience faster feet for maximum on-ice performance. TUUK LS FUSION BLADE Revolutionary runner design fusing the strength and performance of our elite stainless steel with highgrade aluminum, reducing the weight of the runner by 27%.
- Quarter Package 3D lasted CurvÂ® Composite upper with X-rib pattern
- Lining Material HYDRA MAX 2 liner with integrated TOTAL EDGE comfort
- Ankle Padding Lightweight form fit foam ankle pads
- Tongue Construction FORM-FIT 3 52 oz. 3-piece pro felt tongue, with integrated and enhanced abrasion resistant metatarsal guard
- Footbed FORM-FIT+ with ERGOTOE protection and grip, integrated and customizable toe protection, moisture management, and heel stabilizer
- Thermoformable Full upper
- Outsole Ultra lightweight, vented carbon composite
- Blade Holder TUUK LIGHTSPEED EDGE Runner TUUK LS Fusion runner
- Manufacture recommends 1 size smaller than your shoe size
All sales on outlet items are final. We will not accept any returns or exchanges on any of these items.