Bauer Vapor X 60 Junior Hockey Skates
INJECTED STABILITY LACING SYSTEM Innovative one-piece construction maximizes energy return and provides increased stability throughout the life of the skate and explosive energy transfer with every stride. The NEW stability lacing system reduces the amount of total energy lost vs. traditional construction allowing the player to exit turns faster while increasing acceleration for more energy transfer to the ice.
- Quarter Package Sublimated tech nylon with thermoformed X-rib pattern
- Lining Material Hydrophobic microfiber
- Heel Support Patented integrated, anatomical heel/ankle support
- Ankle Padding Anaform foam ankle pads
- Tongue Construction Anatomical, 2-piece 40 oz. felt, with metatarsal padding
- Footbed Molded with integrated heel support
- Outsole Pro-8 beveled TPU
- Blade Holder TUUK LIGHTSPEED EDGE
- Runner TUUK super stainless steel runner
All sales on outlet items are final. We will not accept any returns or exchanges on any of these items.