Bauer Vapor X 90 Junior Hockey Skates
INJECTED STABILITY LACING SYSTEM Innovative one-piece construction maximizes energy return and provides increased stability throughout the life of the skate and explosive energy transfer with every stride. The NEW stability lacing system reduces the amount of total energy lost vs. traditional construction allowing the player to exit turns faster while increasing acceleration for more energy transfer to the ice.
- Quarter Package Ultra Lightweight tech mesh with thermoformed X-rib pattern
- Lining Material HYDRA MAX mesh liner
- Heel Support Patented pro-integrated, anatomical heel/ankle support
- Ankle Padding Lightweight dual-density+ foam ankle padding
- Tongue Construction FORM-FIT 52 oz 3-piece felt, with high-density metatarsal guard
- Footbed FORM-FIT+ with grip, moisture management, and heel stabilizer
- Thermoformable Full upper
- Outsole Full composite
- Blade Holder TUUK LIGHTSPEED EDGE
- Runner TUUK LS2 stainless steel runner
All sales on outlet items are final. We will not accept any returns or exchanges on any of these items.